Recorded music:

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I acquired a pair of tap shoes, exactly my size at goodwill the other day for 5 bucks.
Recently I've been considering taking some performance to the street.
I've been thinking about street performance for awhile now but I don't really want to do it alone.
I've busked here and there but I want something legitimate.
Real musicians who have the same ideas in performance as I do.
Anthony and Paul seem like realistic candidates for this but being that I'm not that great at the instruments I play and the music I write I'm not so sure they would want to work with me.
Plus I haven't done tap since I was 10.
The only thing I've got is my singing but I don't want to be a puppet.
It would be easy for me to just sing someone elses music but I'm not into that.
I suppose all I can do is keep trying to write (which is becoming impossible) and have some awesome people to work with. I'd love to be a performer.....get-up and all. It's the only thing I've been good at since I was a child. My insecurities have become immense these past few months and I can't seem to find an escape.
I find (sadly) that a lot of my creativity comes from feeding off of anothers and recently since I've moved back in with my mother I'm not around any sort of creativity.

Maybe I don't need anybody to work with.....maybe I really just need to work with myself.
Shit.

1 comment:

  1. Perform on the biggest stage of all....the net. Let's see some writing, photos, or songs. Reverse the negative frustration into some creativity. We await....

    ReplyDelete