Recorded music:

Monday, September 21, 2009





I managed to pull two songs out of my ass within a two month period while I was living at the northpole and now I'm here, in Jupiter and I can't write for shit. I'm completely unmotivated. I've a got a television and the computer keeping me from doing the things I really want to be doing. I'm facing a mere identity crisis as of late and I'm not quite sure what the fuck I'm to do about it. I want to believe this is a phase and I'll get over this uncomfortable state but it feels never ending. Alot of people tell me 'I've been awkward since 19' and others telling me 'Yeah I remember 19, I've changed alot." Maybe my problem is that I'm looking too far into it and I'm not just letting it be....I'm not letting anything be. I keep over analyzing everything and I'll catch myself doing it but then my logic is interrupted with more over analyzing. "That was weird that I did that- but who cares maybe it wasn't-oh fuck but i bet it was".

I was coming out of that awkwardness when I was around alot of people a few months ago living at the northpole.
New folks always coming in and out. A chance to have actual human interaction with a community of people with common interests and whom of which I felt i was learning alot from.
Maybe thats why I was able to write my songs and able to feel comfortable-although I wouldn't call that entire situation COMFORTABLE, by any means...and not just physically but mentally as well but I suppose comfort in your own skin often comes from places of discomfort. It makes sense.
A struggle may not necessarily be comfortable but it'll sure as hell set you in your own skin.
You become comfortable knowing whats making you itch- and right now it's this sun burn.
This is getting repetitive and off track.

Words.words.words.words.words.
Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy.
I guess everybody goes a little insane sometimes.
I wish someone would have warned me it would have been at 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment